You may have noticed that I have a new look to my website and social media.
My daughter called it a “glow up”.
Whatever you call it, the new look and feel were designed to represent my true personality and brand.
Why the Change?
Since refocusing my business nearly four years ago, I’ve gotten really clear about the value I bring and how I want to offer my services. I figured it was time to rebrand – and now I’m officially unveiling that new look and feel. Ta da!
Listen, rebranding isn’t just about a new logo. Rebranding is a strategic decision that touches every part of a business and ties together that holy trifecta of vision, unique value, and client. “Brand” is a verb, not a noun, and is a tool you can deploy as a solution to business challenges.
Branding starts at the foundation of your business and radiates outward, involving everything from your logo and colors to the products and services you provide; from your price to the systems and processes that drive your backend; from your messaging to the way you interact with your clients.
So, while nothing’s “changed” in my business, I have reorganized and focused my services in a few key areas:
- Brand strategy coaching. I’m helping small business owners who are struggling with growth goals to close the gap between where they are and where they want to be with one-on-one coaching and programs.
- Brand asset design. From messaging to marketing collateral, I’m going back to my roots to provide expert design and content development services to make your business look good and help you reach your goals.
- Outsourced marketing director. For those businesses who are too busy to DIY, but not ready for full-time marketing, I’ll help develop and execute your marketing strategy so you can focus on your core business.
And my clients?
The feedback I get from my clients is that I help them feel in control. That working with me shows them how to be more intentional in their business. That I’m able to help them look at their business holistically, to see how all the parts fit together, and to identify the right steps to get them to their goals.
I’m still serving small business owners who need to get their business back on track, want a second set of eyes on their strategy, or are gearing up for growth. I’m ready to bring my 20-plus years of experience as a successful entrepreneur to help you create a personal, actionable strategy that works for you and your business. Together, we’ll build a custom plan for more impact, more revenue, and more ease that will leave you feeling excited about your business again.
So, what’s with the monkey?
Besides the fact that he’s super-cute? I chose a monkey for my logo for a couple reasons:
- I was born in the year of the Monkey, and in the Chinese Zodiac, monkeys are known to be smart, quick-witted, and intelligent in business. They’re known as one of the smartest signs and are clever strategists.
- As a student of Buddhism, I was introduced to the concept of “monkey mind,” which is a term used to describe a state of being unsettled, restless, or confused. This is how my clients show up – overwhelmed and stressed out; anxious and uncertain about their next steps. Our work together calms that worry and created an intentional mindful strategy and actionable steps for growth, leaving them feeling more confident and empowered in their business.
Do you feel like your brand could use a refresh? Schedule a 20 minute discovery call and let’s chat about how I can help!
I’d love to know what you think of my new look and feel. Share your thoughts with me at firstname.lastname@example.org!